As our Senior Pastor transitions out of his role after 25 years, Lincoln Berean Church is looking for someone who will humbly lead the church, oversee a team-based staff, and teach Scriptures exegetically in a thoughtful and relevant way. Click here to read our Candidate Information Packet. Click here to learn more about Lincoln Berean Church.
Submit resume to: Jeff at email@example.com
Kids // Childcare Worker for Tuesday Mornings
Operations // Part-time Campus Technician
The Campus Technician is responsible for cleaning and maintaining the church facility. They do everything from event setup to janitorial work, but they are also responsible for troubleshooting any problem that may arise on the building or grounds. Shifts are nights and weekends and hours fluctuate depending on workload.
- Has a strong sense of community.
- Has an eye for cleanliness and a vision for improvement.
- Has a desire to maintain and protect the church’s building and equipment.
- Can relate to all people, even strangers.
- Can find fulfillment doing the “behind the scenes” work.
If interested, please submit an Employment Application.
Submit resume to: Staff Services at firstname.lastname@example.org