Youth // Fall Retreat // Middle School & High School
We are so excited for this year’s Fall Retreat! This time will be full of active outdoor adventures, worship, bonfires, and more. There will be times with all students together, as well as times where Middle and High school are separate, and most importantly—time for students to connect in their cabin groups! Our hope is for this weekend to be a time to get away, connect with God, connect with others, and make memories!
- Date: November 8-10.
- Location: Camp Rivercrest in Fremont, NE.
- Check-In: 5:30pm at Youth Complex on Friday the 8th.
- We ask all students to eat dinner before check-in. We will have a time with late night food at 10pm, but not dinner.
- Return: 1:00pm at Youth complex on Sunday the 10th.
- Make sure to dress for the outdoors in November!
- We will be staying in cabins, so bring a sleeping bag and pillow!
- A “What to Bring” list will be given to all registrants.
- Cost: $99