Having Trouble Watching the Service Online?
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is the video buffered, choppy or frozen?
- Check your network connection to be sure you are connected to the Internet.
- Multiple users watching video simultaneously on your home network may interfere with the quality of video streaming.
- Test your bandwidth speed. For the best viewing experience, we reccomend a broadband connection of at least 500 Kbps (down speed).
- If you are watching on a computer, select a lower bitrate from the Video Quality drop-down menu located below the bottom-right corner of the video screen.
- Update your browser. (Learn more here.)
Why is the video not loading?
- Be sure you are watching the service after the scheduled start time.
- Verify that the Flash Player plugin is on installed in your system.
- Refresh the web page. Once it has completely loaded, click the “Watch Now” button to begin playing the service.
- Clear your Internet browser’s cache (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari).
- Update your browser. (Learn more here)
Why don’t I hear any sound?
- Adjust the volume on your computer and speakers.
- Adjust the volume control located in the lower right corner of the video player.
- Restart your Internet browser by closing and reopening it.
- Update your Flash Player to the latest version.
- Allow third-party Flash content on your computer (learn more by visiting Adobe’s help page).
- Check any antivirus and firewall software to see if it’s blocking third-party Flash content.
Why won’t the video play on my iPhone?
- In your phone’s settings, verify that your wi-fi is turned on and you are connected to the Internet.
- Check that your phone is receiving a strong service signal (more than one bar).
- Close other apps that may be connecting to the Internet and using up your bandwidth.
Still Having Issues?
If your problem was not addressed in our FAQ, or if you are still having difficulty, please report your issue to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org with a short description of the problem you are experiencing.