Why Online Connect Groups?
Interested in the next round of groups?
Fill out this form to be notified when group sign-up starts again!
An Online Connect Group is a group of people meeting online to grow, connect, focus on God’s Word through a sermon-based study, and process what God is doing during this time.
We’re currently in a session of our Online Connect Groups, but we’d love to add you to our list to get notified when the next group sign-up starts! Fill out the form in the section above to be added to the email list.
Zoom is a great online meeting tool designed to let you talk with a group of people via video. Here are a few tips for getting started.
Before your group meets:
- You will need a computer, tablet, or smartphone with speakers or headphones. You’ll be able to check your audio immediately upon joining a call.
- You will receive an email from your group’s host. The email will include a link to join the group’s meetings.
To join the group’s meetings:
- Five to ten minutes before the meeting starts, click on the link in your invitation. The first time you connect, you may be instructed to download the Zoom application.
- Test your audio by clicking on Test Computer Audio. When you are satisfied that your audio works, click on Join audio by computer.
Handy participant controls:
- Mute/Unmute your microphone (far left)
- Turn on/off camera (“Start/Stop Video”)
- Toggle between speaker and gallery view. Speaker view shows the active speaker while Gallery view tiles all of the meeting participants.
Do you have questions about Online Connection Groups? We would be delighted to answer those, use the form below and we’ll be in touch.