We’re learning to live.
Life Groups offer a weekly “living room” gathering to help you figure out what to do on Monday with what you heard over the weekend.
Our Life Groups are currently on break for the summer, but if you have a question about our next session, fill out the form below, read the FAQ list, or send us a message via the “Let’s Talk” form at the end of this page.
Interested in the next round of groups?
Fill out this form to be notified when group sign-up starts again for Fall 2022!
- Are small gatherings of people (10-14) that meet weekly
- Are sermon-based, meaning group discussion is based on the questions posted from the most recent weekend’s sermon
- Consist of a fall session, a winter session, and a spring session, then take a break for the summer
- Are open to new members (at the beginning of each session)
- Meet consistently during a session
- Allow members to exit gracefully (in order to seek a better fit)
- Are intentional in utilizing break periods to rest
In a Life Group you will:
- Engage the truth of the Word of God with each other in order to live according to it each day
- Be authentic about the joys and struggles of life
- Experience community (support, encouragement, challenge) with one another
- Seek to serve and love the world around you
Fall and winter sessions last ten weeks, spring session lasts five weeks, and we take a break in the summer. Groups meet weekly for an hour and a half.
Some Life Groups will meet online, others in-person – a few are even hybrids! Look at the location and the description to see your options.
Registration is typically open for a few weeks before a sessions starts, and depending on whether open spots fill up entirely, may remain open for a few weeks after the start of a session. Once registration closes for a session, you will have to wait until the next session to register for a group.
When registration is open, simply scroll through the list of groups above and sign up with your name, phone number, and email, and you’ll get 1) a confirmation email that you’re signed up and 2) an email from the group leader before your first meeting.
Do you have questions about Life Groups? We would be delighted to answer those, use the form below and we’ll be in touch.